Natural remedies against Candida: Candidosis is defined as any infection caused by Candida species, generally Candida albicans, characterized by itching, whitish secretion, desquamation and easy bleeding. The mucous membranes of the oral cavity are often affected. Candidiasis is often accompanied by a marked inflammatory reaction. Candida infections prefer chronically moist and macerated sites; in males there is often an involvement of the penis and scrotum, as well as of the inner region of the thighs. Rash, intertrigo, vaginitis and stomatitis are common topical manifestations of candidiasis.
What is Candida?
The genus Candida includes about 150 species, of which a dozen potentially pathogenic to humans. All these species, in particular Candida Albicans, are part of the normal flora of the human organism and are found on the healthy mucous surfaces of the oral cavity, the vagina, the gastrointestinal tract and the rectal area. Up to 80% of the population may present colonization in these locations without disease.
Candida normally lives as a commensal in the form of yeast (a unicellular microorganism). A commensal means an organism (in this case a fungus) that lives in close relationship with another organism (the human body) and benefits from it, without the human body itself having any benefits or disadvantages. When it becomes pathogenic, it emits some extroflections from its membrane and becomes an ifa (it has ramifications or filiform filaments that stretch at their apex): it has the ability to “hang” to the underlying tissues and becomes an opportunist, that is, it takes advantage a situation of immunosuppression to proliferate exaggeratedly and cause candidosis. In this case it is also called a parasite, that is an organism that lives on or inside a host and from which it derives benefits without giving any useful contribution in return, or even causing damage to the host.
Candida infections: the causes
The conditions that make the candida, from normal commensal turn into opportunistic parasite are all those situations that cause an immunosuppression of the subject, therefore a deficiency of the immune system function such as:
- antibiotic or cortisone therapy above all for long periods and with broad-spectrum antibiotic drugs
- progestogen estrous contraceptives that alter the normal vaginal bacterial flora
- immunosuppressive drugs
- abuse of intravenous drugs
- autoimmune diseases (lupus eritematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and others)
- endoicrine diseases (hypothyroidism)
- vitamin deficiencies
Candida infections: there are various types and for all ages!
A Candida infection affects the skin and nails, the urinary bladder, the mucous membranes of the upper and respiratory tract, but almost 75% of women have this infection in the urogenital area at least once in life and is caused in 90% of cases from Candida albicans. Of these, about half will present later episodes, called recurrences. Candida albicans is in fact the most common form, but infections caused by other species of the same family are increasing, and mixed infections, that is, caused by fungi and bacteria at the same time. Candida albicans normally live in the vaginal ecosystem without creating problems as regulated by specific microorganisms. As a result of an alteration of the vaginal environment and its fungal flora, however, the candida albicans becomes pathogenic and develops an infection. These are the symptoms: pain, itching, redness, cloudy and white vaginal discharge, pain during urination and sometimes white spots on the skin of the vaginal area. It also affects men, causing erythematous patches, small, shiny, localized on the glans and on the foreskin, accompanied by itching and burning.
It can affect both women and men in any age of life, starting from the neonatal age (see the “thrush” which is a form of candidiasis of the infant’s mouth) up to adolescence and especially to the fertile age.
Natural remedies against Candida: losses, intimate burning, vaginal dryness
Nutrition: the basic rules of any diet to defeat Candida require the removal of sugars, alcohol and foods rich in yeast and mycotoxins. For this reason it is necessary to avoid for at least 4 weeks: sucrose, fruit (both sugary and dried), sugary and alcoholic beverages (in particular beer), smoked or rich foods with preservatives, peanuts, vinegar, bread and cheese hard. It is also necessary, in order to avoid relapses, to continue to moderate the intake of simple sugars and carbohydrates with a high glycemic index.
1) Acute phase:
- Candifast resolution tablets (1 after breakfast, 1 after lunch, 1 after dinner, for 2 months), based on plant extracts of Cranberry, grapefruit, tabebuia, aloe vera;
- Phytointimo ovules (medical device, 1 egg in the evening for 10 consecutive days), based on a patented plant complex, with polysaccharides from aloe vera, sage essential oils, tea tree oil and grapefruit seed extract), lactic acid.
- Phytointimo lavanda (medical device, 1 lavender in the morning following the evening application of Fitointimo ovules, for 4 consecutive days), containing in the liquid part tea tree oil and aloe vera and in the cap the Lactobacillus acidophiluss and rhamnosus. The synergistic action of the constituents promotes the rebalancing of the bacterial flora and of the vaginal physiological pH, contrasts the formation of the biofilm, creating an unfavorable environment for the implantation of the pathogens involved in the common infections.
- Erboflora intolerance (1 vial in the morning away from meals, in order to rebalance the intestinal flora, for 24 consecutive days) containing a mixture of bifidobacterium lactis Bl04, lactobacillus acidophilus La14, L. plantarum and paracasei, oligosaccharide fruit.
- Phytointimo detergent (use in the morning and in the evening before the application of ova and lavender, regularly.) Delicate, based on aloe vera, grapefruit extracts, sage, bio.
2) Preventive phase:
- Phytointimo lavanda (1 lavender in the morning or evening for 4 consecutive days every 2 months)
- Phytointimo ovules (1 egg in the evening for 10 consecutive days, three times a year)
- Detergent phytointimo (to be used regularly as a normal personal hygiene detergent).
In case of dryness or insufficient lubrication of the mucosa: phytointimo lubricating gel, one application per day for 6 consecutive days.
Natural remedies against Candida: and for man what treatment for Candida?
For men, Candifast resolution tablets and Fitointimo detergent are recommended in case of candidiasis or unprotected sex with the partner with candidiasis.
Here you find the complete treatment package for men against the acute Candida phase.
During the treatment against candida, the protected relationship is strongly recommended until the candida problem is resolved.
Defeating Candida? naturally you can do it!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THIS TEXT CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION OF ERBORISTERIA COMO