This food supplement based on plant extracts such as Ginger, Fennel and Artichoke, is indicated to improve digestion. GLUTEN FREE
Digesvin Erbenobili facilitates the digestive process and counteracts the symptoms of slow digestion. Taken with Epavin Erbenobili it is also useful against biliary and hepatic colic and, taken with epavin and the bud extract of ficus carica, it is useful in case of dyspepsia. Its Activating constituents are made according to the Spagyric methodology.
To improve digestion: Digesvin what is and what It contains
This spagyric digestive supplement is the result of a combination of plant extracts that act favorably on the physiological digestive processes, nutrient metabolism, absorption, pancreatic and biliary secretions. Specifically, Digesvin is able to counteract the various symptoms caused by slow digestion (abdominal swelling and post-prandial fatigue), often associated with fat accumulation and is indicated in severe cases of obesity, water retention and dyspepsia.
The Erbenobili spagyric digestive supplement, in tablets, contains:
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L) leaves dry extract titrated at 2.5% in chlorogenic acid,
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) fruit dry extract titrated at 0.5% in essential oil,
- Lactobacillus acidophillus SGL11 (10 bln / g),
- Mint (Peppermint L.) aerial parts dry extract,
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome dry extract titrated at 1% in gingerols,
- Pineapple (Ananas comosus (L.) Merr.) Stem dry extract titrated at 0.3% in bromelain,
- anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, thiamine hydrochloride (Vit. B1).
To improve digestion: Digesvin how to take it
We recommend that you take 1-2 Digesvin tablets after lunch and 1-2 tablets after dinner. It is gluten and lactose free.
Brand: Erbenobili srl
Do you need help? Contact us