We proudly present the Tea Calming effect against Anxiety and Nerves prepared by us!
Tea calming effect against Anxiety and nerves Como herbalist: what it contains
Our formulation provides, in decreasing order of quantity: passionflower aerial parts, sweet orange peel, chamomile flowers, lime flowers and bracts, and finally star anise fruits. According to ESCOP in fact:
- passionflower aerial parts is useful in cases of difficulty falling asleep, restlessness, irritability and nervous tension. Passiflora, with its calming action on stomach contractions due to nervousness, relaxes body tensions and consequently promotes a general state of serenity;
- sweet orange peel: carminative, digestive eupeptic stomachic;
- chamomile flowers is useful against gastrointestinal disorders, gastrointestinal spasms, flatulence and to promote epigastric distension. It is therefore relaxing for the gastrointestinal tract and promotes relaxation of the whole organism;
- linden flowers and bracts, with a classic sedative, spasmolytic, diaphoretic action. Linden promotes sleep and fights anxious states.
- star anise fruits: useful for counteracting any swelling and gastrointestinal spasms.
Tea calming effect against Anxiety and nerves Como herbalist: how to take it
Prepare the infusion as follows: put a soup spoon equal to 5.2 g of product in a cup and then pour boiling water. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes. Strain and drink hot.
Quantity: 150 gr peso netti
Do you need help? Contact us