Silver Fir Bud Extract by Specchiasol is a natural supplement. The Italian Ministry of Health has included this product in the Register of food supplements with the code n ° 30439. It contain: glyceric macerate M.G. 1DH (stabilizer: glycerol; alcohol, water, buds ratio D / E 1/200) of silver fir (Abies pectinata DC.) Buds.
What is the white fir bud extract (Abies Pectinata) for?
- promotes calcium fixation
- stimulates staturo-weight growth
- stimulates erythropoiesis
- stimulates the appetite.
Some notes on use, from the scientific literature:
- in pediatrics: with the birch bud extract (Betula verrucosa) and Rosa canina this bud extract would be a great remedy for inappetence, nasopharyngitis, chronic tracheobronchitis of the child, growth stimulator “(Henry P., Gemmotherapy, Ricchiuto Editore, Verona 1989 ). In acute forms of nasopharyngitis and tracheobronchitis it can be accompanied by Ribes nigrum and Rosa canina.
- in dentistry: the silver fir bud extract will be important in the prevention and treatment of dental caries, in the fragility of dental enamel and in pyorrhea (using MG1DH 20-50 drops of fir bud extract, diluted in water, once a day for cycles at least 3 months). In case of pyorrhea, it can be associated with Betula verrucosa M.G.1DH: the buds of the white birch are able to stimulate the activity of the reticulo-endothelial system and are therefore valid in inflammatory or infectious processes.
Instructions for use: it is generally recommended to take 20-30 drops of Bud Extract Silver Fir, 3 times a day, diluted in a large glass of water.