Sensitive scalp shampoo for daily washing, indicated for all hair types, with micellar formulation. Anti itching, strengthening, anti-fall. It moisturizes and protects the scalp and hair, recreating a quality hydrolipidic film and an essential protective covering to restore shine, volume, strength and manageability. Cosmeceutical organic certified.
Action. Sensitive scalp shampoo by Domus Olea is an extra-gentle shampoo (physiological Ph 4.8) with micellar formulation (delicate and low-level surfactants) and high content of functional substances with action:
- normalizing, re-lipidizing: they moisturize and protect the scalp and hair, recreating a quality hydro-lipid film and an essential protective covering to restore shine, volume, strength and manageability;
- anti-redness, Anti-itching: produce an immediate soothing effect on sensitized skin, restoring skin comfort;
- strengthening the scalp and anti-fall: adjuvants against hair loss due to imbalances in the scalp;
- anti-Residues: ef fi ciently cleans hair and hair from limestone residues (for those who use hard water), chlorine (for those who frequent swimming pools) and saltiness, which can damage and opacify hair over time;
- antioxidant, Protective: they protect against polluting agents and oxidative stress. The skin is clean and hydrated, the hair soft, light and bright. It can be used as an adjunct to specific dermatological treatments.
How to use: Shake the mild shampoo for frequent washing before use. Distribute on wet hair starting from the skin, massage gently for 1-2 minutes and rinse. If necessary, repeat the application. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of scalp imbalances, it is recommended to use the Intensive Pre-Treatment Mask before the shampoo and the Nutri-Serum after. In the case of hair with a tendency to dry, add the Balm or the 3 in 1 Mask on the lengths (possibly also as a pre-shampoo) or the Spray Balm or the Shelter Repair Cream.
INCI: Aqua, Glycerin °, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Inulin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Panthenol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, Linum usitatissimum seed Extract * / ***, Cannabis sativa seed Extract * / ***, Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponi fi ables, Cucurbita maxima seed Extract * / ***, Helichrysum Italicum Extract * / **, Urtica dioica extract * / **, Chamomilla recutita fl ower extract * / ***, Calendula o ffi cinalis fl ower extract * / ***, Arctium lappa root extract * / ***, Rosmarinus or ffi cinalis leafextract * / ***, Castanea sativa bark Extract * / ***, Cupressus sempervirens leaf / stem Extract * / ***, Olea europaeaLeaf Extract * / **, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Mel *, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Alanine, Cystine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Leucine, Proline, Valine, Tartaric Acid °°, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract * / °°, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract * / °°, Citric Acid °°, Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit * / °°, H ydrolyzed Wheat Bran * / °°, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic acid, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Malachite Extract, Parfum °°°, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol .
* From Organic Agriculture / From Organic Agricolture. ** Developed at the Science and Technology Pole of the University of Florence / Developed at the Science and Technology Center of the University of Florence. *** Extract from the exclusive Domus Olea Toscana / Domus Olea Toscana’s exclusive phytocomplex extract. ° Of vegetable origin / From plant origin. °° Active mix with AHA / Active Mix with AHA. °°° Without allergens Reg.EUR.1223 / 2009
Brand: Domus Olea
Do you need help? Contact us