Intensive SOS treatment for localized action on pimples and blackheads. This formidable cream, organic and vegan ok, is a purifying cream based on salicylic acid and propolis. Indicated as a cosmetic adjuvant for the treatment of skin problems related to impurities, and it is a fantastic blackheads and pimple remover cream.
Blackheads and pimple remover cream with salicylic acid and propolis: what it is
It is a delicate and silky emulsion indicated as a cosmetic adjuvant for the treatment of problems related to impurities, blackheads and pimples. In particular, it performs a sanitizing and purifying action on those skins particularly affected by phenomena of impurities and excessive sebaceous secretion.
It is a cream with an astringent, sebum-regulating, anti-irritation, antioxidant, smoothing action, with antibacterial, to eliminate pimples more quickly. Applied to the first sign of skin rash, it prevents the formation of the pimple and the onset of irritation, counteracting bacterial proliferation and sebum production and keeping the sebaceous duct free; on the already formed pimple, on the other hand, it has an astringent / drying action, which, combined with the antibacterial and soothing ones, promotes its rapid disappearance together with the associated pain, thus stimulating skin renewal.
Blackheads and pimple remover cream with salicylic acid and propolis: the formulation
- from the dried pulp of avocado fruits a high quantity of a fatty oil was obtained, avocado oil, formed by glycerides of oleic, linoleic, palmitic and palmitoleic acids, as well as a significant concentration of unsaponifiable fraction consisting mainly from phytosterols, terpenic alcohols, and fat-soluble vitamins. This particular profile of fatty acids gives avocado oil excellent nutritional, restorative and eudermic properties. At the dermal level, it stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and helps restore tone and elasticity to the skin;
- sunflower oil is an emollient, skin conditioning, covering; rice starch is absorbent;
- sage extract, natural antibacterial;
- carnauba wax, a vegetable wax obtained from the underside of carnauba palm leaves, native to Brazil,
- salicylic acid and propolis: salicylic acid has been added to take advantage of its anti-inflammatory and exfoliating action, propolis for its known antibacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties;
- flaxseed oil is anti-inflammatory because the flax seeds from which it is extracted contain 50% of essential omega3 fatty acids;
- allantoin is finally an oxidation product of uric acid. It can also be of vegetable origin and can be obtained from the Consolida. It has re-epithelizing and keratoplastic properties.
Pimples and blackheads: how to use them
Use: after cleansing the face, apply the cream only on impure skin areas (blackheads, comedones, pimples, etc.) and apply a light massage until completely absorbed. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Inci: Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil *, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Propium Hyalonate, Sodium , Oryza Sativa Starch *, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil *, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum **. * From organic farming, ** Free of allergens
Quantity: 50 ml, PAO 6 Months
Brand: Officina Umbra