It is an organic cosmeceutical. This Organic oily scalp shampoo of high quality and a micellar shampoo multieffect: it is an oily scalp shampoo: anti-dandruff shampoo, anti-fall and for problematic skin. At physiological pH 4,8, it contains delicate surfactants (no SLES-SLS) and in low percentage (micellar formulation).
Domus Olea Organic oily scalp shampoo: actions
It contains an association of high content of functional substances with an action:
- purifying (remove excess sebum, dandruff, scales leaving the skin clean, without causing reaction hyperseborrea),
- rebalancing bee (acting on the sebaceous glands, reducing ef fi cially and normalizing the production of sebum),
- anti-dandruff and anti-recurrence (reduce the presence of Malassezia furfur fungus, in cases of excessive proliferation, counteracting the appearance of dandruff and preventing recurrences),
- anti Inflammation, Anti itching and Refreshing (they give immediate relief, reducing redness and itching and refreshing the skin),
- anti Fall (adjuvants against hair loss due to scalp imbalances),
- antioxidant and anti-Residues (they cleanly clean skin and hair from limestone residues (for those who use hard water), chlorine (for those who frequent pools), and pollutants, protecting them from oxidative stress and preparing them for subsequent treatments, which are enhanced).
Domus Olea Organic oily scalp shampoo: how to use
Shake the bio oily hair shampoo before use. Distribute on wet hair starting from the skin, massage gently for 1-2 minutes and rinse. If necessary, repeat the application. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of scalp imbalances, it is advisable to use the Intensive Pre-Treatment Mask before shampoo . During the resolution phase of the imbalance, alternate this shampoo with micellar shampoo for Sensitive Skin and Frequent Washings, in order to pass from the “attack” phase to the interval of the interval and the maintenance of the anti-dandruff treatment. In case of hair with a tendency to dry, add on the lengths the 3 in 1 conditioner (possibly also as pre-shampoo) or the Balm.
Domus Olea Organic oily scalp shampoo: INCI
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil *, Glycerin °, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Inulin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, Linum usitatissimum seed Extract * / ***, Cannabis sativa seed Extract * / ***, Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponi fi ables, Cucurbita maxima seed Extract * / ***, Helichrysum Italicum Extract * / **, Urtica dioica extract * / **, Chamomilla recutita fl ower extract * / ***, Calendula o ffi cinalis fl ower extract * / ***, Arctium lapp root root * / ***, Rosmarinus o ffi cinalis leafextract * / ***, Castanea sativa bark Extract * / ***, Cupressus sempervirens leaf / stem Extract * / ***, Olea europaeaLeaf Extract * / **, Hydrolyzed Walnut Extract, Mel *, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Alanine, Cystine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Leucine, Proline, Valine, Niacinamide, Thiamine HCl, Pyridoxine HCl, Ascorbic acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Guar h ydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Tartaric Acid °°, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract * / °°, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract * / °°, Citric Acid °°, Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit * / °°, Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran * / °°, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum °°°, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
* From Organic Agriculture ** Developed at the Science and Technology Center of the University of Florence. *** Extract from the exclusive Domus Olea Toscana ° Of vegetable origin / From plant origin. °° Active mix with AHA °°° Without allergens Reg.EUR.1223 / 2009
Brand: Domus Olea
Do you need help? Contact us