Specchiasol’s juglans regia extract of buds is a 100% natural food supplement included by the Ministry of Health in the register of food supplements with the code n ° 30429.
Ingredients: 1 DH glyceric macerate (stabilizer: glycerol; alcohol, water, buds ratio D / E 1/200) of Walnut (Juglans regia L.) buds. 3.9 g of extract correspond to 120 drops, daily dose.
Instructions for use: it is generally recommended to take 25-40 drops of Walnut bud extract, 2-3 times a day, diluted in a large glass of water.
Juglans regia extract of buds properties (from literature):
- it experimentally stimulates Kupffer liver cells, thus carrying out an important drainage action.
- active against staphylococcus and streptococcus and against germs that develop at the level of the mucous membranes, in particular at the level of the trachea and bronchi, the prescription of Walnut bud extract will be indicated in the treatment of tracheobronchitis and sinusitis.
- due to its eudermic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it is extremely effective in the treatment of acne.
- Pol Henry reports its use in the treatment of diarrhea following antibiotic therapy, as it is able to restore the intestinal bacterial flora.
- also interesting is its action in meteorism due to intestinal dysbiosis: in these cases it can be validly accompanied by the cranberry bud extract (an example: cranberry bud extract 50 drops in water before breakfast, Walnut bud extract 50 drops in water before going to bed; for 20 days). It is also recommended for use in the treatment of halitosis (Walnut bud extract 50 drops, diluted in water, after the main meals).
Find out more about our article
Do you need help? Contact us