Specchiasol cranberry bud extract is a 100% natural food supplement entered by the Italian Ministry of Health in the register of food supplements with code n ° 30444. Its ingredients: Glycerine macerate 1 DH (stabilizer: glycerin; alcohol, water, young shoots ratio D / E 1/200) of Cranberry (Vaccinium vitis-idaea L.) young shoots. 1.3 g of extract correspond to 40 drops, daily dose.
Cranberry bud extract (Vaccinium vitis idaea) may be useful:
- to promote the physiological function of the urinary tract
- against cystitis
- regularize the intestine
- in case of irritable colon
- in case of the meteorism.
Some recommended associations, according to scientific literature:
- for circulatory disorders (menopause): it determines an improved trophism in the intestinal mucosa which allows, among other things, an increased absorption of calcium; moreover, as well as in case of osteopenia / osteoporosis, it is recommended, thanks to a mild estrogen-like action, in estrogen deficiency disorders such as mood alterations, hot flashes etc.; it can be associated: cranberry bud extract 50 drops in water before breakfast, Sorbus bud extract 50 drops in water before lunch, Chestnut bud extract 50 drops in water after dinner, 20 days per month cycles for 2-3 months;
- for its disinfectant activity in the urinary and intestinal tract (it is able to neutralize cultures of colibacilli and Eberth’s bacilli) it is indicated in the treatment of relapsing cystitis and colibacillosis. Its use seems to help eliminate or in any case decrease the levels of uric acid, urea and cholesterol, thus also showing draining properties.
- for intestinal disorders: it has a specific remedy for all disorders affecting the colon: thanks to its disinfectant activity in the intestinal tract (it is able to neutralize cultures of colibacilli and Eberth’s bacilli) it is indicated in the treatment of colibacillosis. Its use seems to help eliminate or in any case decrease the levels of uric acid, urea and cholesterol, thus also showing draining properties. In case of meteorism you can take 50 drops of cranberry bud extract in water before breakfast, Juniper bud extract 50 drops in water before lunch, 50 drops of juglans regia bud extract in water after dinner, 20 days per month cycles for 2-3 months; in case of Irritable bowel, Linden bud extract 20-40 drops in water before breakfast and before bedtime, cranberry bud extract 50 drops in water before lunch and dinner, for 20 days a month for 2-3 months.
Instructions for use: it is generally recommended to take 40 drops a day of cranberry bud extract, diluted in a little water.
A tip: for menopause look also our menopause supplement and for intestine our intestinal supplements.
If you read more, look at our specific post.
Do you need help? Contact us