Phitofilos illuminating natural face mask, vegan ok, for a real spa illuminating face treatment directly at your home, even for delicate and sensitive skin.
Phitofilos illuminating natural face mask: what it contains
This real illuminating treatment is based on these vegan ok micronized Ayurvedic herbs and obviously subjected to strict controls:
- baobab: with anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, astringent, energizing properties;
- hibiscus: antioxidant, soothing, astringent;
- Damask rose: with anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, anti-aging, astringent, healing, moisturizing, soothing, restorative, firming properties, with a natural enveloping scent;
- turmeric: antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, healing;
- green tea: moisturizing, emollient, astringent, toning;
- goond katira: adaptogen, emollient.
Phitofilos illuminating natural face mask: how to prepare it
Preparing this facial treatment is simple: just add the sachet powders in hot water and apply generously on the face, to prevent it from drying on the skin during the treatment. Then leave on for about 15 minutes and rinse with cold water. The treatment is done and one a week is enough, no more!
Usually, to prepare the skin of the face for the masks, gently cleanses the face. You can also do a face scrub and even the vapors, and then apply the treating mask.
Do you need help? Contact us
Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram channels