Calming: The Orange Flower Hydrants, like all the products derived from bitter orange, also the hydrolate is particularly soothing. It is therefore ideal for combating stress, anxiety, depression: just spread a small amount on a cloth or a handkerchief to help us relax.
Rebalancing for all skin types: as a tonic and lotion, hydrolate is suitable for all skin and skin types and helps to soothe sensitive or dry skin and rebalance oily skin. Refresh gently. It helps soothe skin irritations and reduces redness. Sprayed on rosacea, the Orange Blossom water gives a pleasant freshness and a soothing sensation. It is perfect for calming irritated and hot skin.
Regenerating and illuminating: restores radiance to the complexion.
Latin name: Citrus aurantium L. Ssp. Amara
- Sprayed directly on the face or body or on the hair for an aromatic dew bath.
- In a compress or always vaporized on the skin reddened by the sun.
- As refreshing and anti-fatigue tablets for the eyes
- Added to water to remove masks, make-up removers, peeling, (mitigating the negative effect of chlorine and disinfectants)
- Instead of the tonic or to remove residual micellar waters or biphasic removers or oils.
- Also ideal as a simple gesture of cleansing the face if you are not wearing makeup or in the morning if the night before we have already removed make-up and deeply cleansed the skin.
- In the shampoo rinse water.
- As a specific lotion in the treatment of skin problems.
- Perfect for the most delicate skin (those of children, for example) when the use of essential oils may have contraindications.
- Mixed to masks (clays, muds, silts).
- Mixed together to obtain particular floral waters.
- Mixed with essential oils for a hydro-aromatherapy treatment.